Thursday 2 July 2015

Colour B4

Colour B4 is a great way to remove unwanted hair colour at home without the risk of damage you would get using other products as this contains No ammonia or bleach.

Colour B4 comes in regular or extra strength, I used the extra strength due to me dying my hair for years and having a lot of colour build up (black of all colours).

I recently got my hair cut short again and  wanted a dramatic new colour change to go with it.
I get bored easy with my hair so this time I decided to use semi permanent colour which means I can swap and change my colour as often as I'd like. 

The Application 
It states that this solution should be applied to clean dry hair so I washed and dried my hair ready to follow the instructions as indicated on the leaflet. 
One thing I will say is the smell isn't the best (a bit like perming lotion) but if it work then I wasn't bothered.

After 60 mins I rinsed off and was pleasantly surprised with the results :o) 
It had made my hair a light ginger colour, lighter than my original but think it's because of frequent dying & bleaching (this was good for me as I'd chose to go with a bright red colour for my new look). 

My Results 

Colour B4 really helped me to achieve my new look and I am so pleased, I would say this product is now my new best friend as it gives me the freedom to change my colour whenever I like without damage to my hair (if anything it feels better than when I started). 

You can purchase Colour B4 at you local Boots, Superdrug, Saver etc
So if your are like me and fancy a change, whether it be to strip an unwanted colour or if your looking for a change for summer then I'd recommend this product. 

Love 
Hettie x


No comments:

Post a Comment