Monday 29 September 2014

Keeping You Stylish

KEEPING YOU STYLISH 

ABOUT THEM
The business is based in Navan, Co. Meath, Ireland 

You can find them on 
Twitter (@kysclothing) https://mobile.twitter.com/kysclothing 


Email- kysfashion@yahoo.com

Nowadays a lot of women are so busy whether it be family or work and when it comes to our fashion it can sometimes be overlooked or it can be hard to find the right look for our age.
That's where KEEPING YOU STYLISH can help you out, all their clothes and accessories are cherry picked keeping the over 25's in mind at all times. They give exact measurements on all their dresses and also have great Birthday/Christmas gift ideas (all jewellery come in pretty gift boxes).

Their styles range from On-Trend, Celebrity inspired looks right through to Vintage, Timeless, Classical pieces (there is something for everyone) 

My Product
Upon opening my parcel I see a beautiful red gift box with gold bow detail and "thank you for shopping" sticker attached. Inside was a very stunning silver necklace which I couldn't wait to wear (luckily I had my friends birthday few days later). 
I received a lot of compliments on this necklace, some from friends and some from strangers.
This necklace is very glam and complimented my outfit superb.
Necklace Price £20/€25

Other Products  
They also have a gorgeous range of dresses, bags and jewellery sets.  
(Here's a few items) 

Delivery Info
FREE DELIVERY on all orders worldwide (except bags + €5.00 outside of Europe/Uk)

Delivery to;

Ireland = next day - 2 days 
UK = 4-5 days 
Europe = 5-7 days
Outside Europe = 7-14 days 

Payment Methods
Payments can be made by Visa/ Laser/ Debit Cards and Paypal.


Overall 
I am so pleased with my necklace and the quality of service that I received, that there is no doubt I will be shopping with KEEPING YOU STYLISH again very soon (if not for me then definitely for family & friends presents).

Please give them a follow, you won't be disappointed xXx


Love Hettie xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment