Wednesday 3 September 2014

Playboy Makeup #PlayboyPinUpChallenge

recently received some Playboy makeup to do their #PlayboyPinUpChallenge 

I thought I'd go all out with the old fashion pin up style, with I think still gorgeous today.

I did use other makeup products 1st to create a base (foundation, blusher & eyeliner)

The Mascara
Colour - Black
Called Sleek & it's exactly that, it gives a elegant light look (not to clumpy which I do like) but perfect for everyday mascara,
Although I just applied 2 layers and was totally a different look (just my own preference).


The Lipstick
Colour - Centerfold Pink
This is a very brightly baby pink colour which I also don't usually use as I'm more a bright bold red type of girl but I might just be converted as this actually stays the same colour when applied to lips. The texture is very soft and creamy which made application easy. 


The Nail Polish
Colour -
Hawalian Babe
Now this is my type of nail polish, bright red and very glitz. Unfortunately I don't have my nail done so didn't get the same effect but will be using next week once nails are done (so come back for added pics) 

Overall
To be honest I never heard of Playboy branded cosmetics so was delighted to give them a try and they haven't disappointed. Although the mascara was to elegant for me with just one coat this wouldn't stop me buying again, as I love the effect after I applied two coats. The lipstick I wouldn't of ever dreamed of buying at shade of pink and once again it's changed my mind as it looks stunning on. Finally the nail polish is def one I will wear regularly as it's bright, it's red and it's very Glam.

I've really enjoyed this challenged and look forward to doing more in the future. 

The Final Look





No comments:

Post a Comment