Monday 22 September 2014

My Chelle - Supreme Polypeptide Cream

I I was given the chance to sample the My Chelle face & neck cream.
Being the wrong side of 25 I've started to think more about my skin and how to keep it looking as youthful as I can so when I received this product and read the information about it, I was very excited to try it.
The Product

Description (printed on box)
Nutrient-rich recontouring cream lifts and retexturizes skin for a more refined youthful appearance. Matrixyl synthe'6 reduces wrinkle volume by 21% and wrinkle depth by 19% in 8 weeks. Proteasyl TP Pea Peptide is clinically proven to improve skin's elasticity, increasing overall firmness by 35% in just 6 weeks. Rice Peptides improve skin smoothness while Syn-Coll peptide triggers skin's own reparative functions to accelerate collagen production.

This product is also;
Cruelty-free 
Vegetarian friendly 
Gluten- free
And always free of harmful ingredients such as parabens, phthalates, ureas, petroleum-based chemicals and artificial colours. 

My Review
I have been using this product for about 2 weeks but I have already noticed that my skin feels smoother, a lot more hydrated and even starting to show a natural glow.
I love to apply face cream like a treatment at the spa, I apply a small amount to face/neck but I don't rub in completely as I like to lay & relax for a few minutes before massaging the remaining cream in (personal preference). The scent of this cream is very clean and crisp, the texture is a silky but thick cream yet once applied to skin feels lights and soft. (Only need a small amount as covers lovely) 
I will continue to use this cream, as I'm loving the glow it's given my skin already and hopefully I'll notice more improvements over coming weeks.
This is ideal for anyone looking to improve the appearance of their skin but in a very easy and friendly way.

So if you like the sound of this, then take a look at their website & twitter page for a whole range of products, useful information and tips to beautiful healthier looking skin.
Twitter - @UKMyChelle

Love 
Hettie x

No comments:

Post a Comment