Friday 4 April 2014

Forever Living

I was recently lucky enough to recieved some samples of the Forever Living Range (More Information can be found here....http://myflpbiz.com/esuite/home/mariebettydavis/
At first I was a bit unsure of the Green  Aloe Vera toothpaste but once I used it I changed my mind, it didnt taste how I expected, it left my teeth feeling silky clean & refreshed. 
I also recieved a Sonya Forever Living lipgloss but it's no ordinary lipgloss this is a rather enchanting lipgloss that lights up and makes my lips feel fuller & glamourous, I recieved the Double Diamond (clear glitter colour) which is lovely on its own but over the top of your favourite colour lippy (Mine being Bright Red) it changes everything...I now no longer have boring Matt colour lips but very glossy glam ones...


I will bring you more reviews on these amazing product & would recommend people try them for themselves :-) xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment