Friday 11 April 2014

www.mrnutcase.com

I was very kindly given the chance to test one of the Mr Nutcase phone cases. 

I ordered a white flip case that I chose to customise with family photos and to be honest I wasn't expecting the photo quality to be that great but oh how I was wrong, as you can see from my photo the pictures are clear which makes this case very sentimental.

The website was very straight forward, it has helpful hints and a easy to use photo uploader (if you should choose that option), there is also a preview button so you can check the position of your design to make sure it fits the case perfectly.
 
The delivery on this case is even better I placed my order and in 2 days my case had arrived. 
I am very happy with my new case and will be ordering some as gifts for family members.
I would say if anyone is looking for a unique case that has that sentimental value or even just customised to how you want it then go check out www.mrnutcase.com 😃 

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment