Saturday 3 May 2014

Anassa Hellenic Tea UK

If your a big "clean" tea drinker like me then this is the post for you...

I have recently discovered Anassa Hellenic Tea UK which produce Organic, Greek, Herbal teas, that come in lovely little tins as loose tea that you then make up yourself (bags & sticks supplied).
I have the pure youth RRP £8.00 
Ingredients - Mountain Tea, Wild Rose, Rosemary, Rockrose
These ingredients make this a perfect drink for the whole day, with antioxidant properties rejuvenating the body. 
The Pure Youth blend have selected herbs which contain strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, Rosemary is thought to be an excellent blood purifier, beneficial in breathing problems and asthma.
I love the idea that you make up your own tea but mostly I love the beautiful aromas as soon as you open the bag (which you don't get from pre bagged tea).  
Once made up & water is added I let it brew for about 5 mins as I do with any green tea, before drinking. Then It's time to sit back, relax and enjoy.

I have to say this is without doubt the cleanest tea I have ever tasted, you can literally pick out the individual tastes of the ingredients.
Looks clean but tastes cleaner. 

Anassa have a selection of tea which are all designed to help the body in different way, see here for the other products they supply...
So if you want to enjoy an Organic natural tea which also contributes to a healthy lifestyle then take a look at their website:
where you can find more information on the tea that's right for you. :o) x

No comments:

Post a Comment