Friday 23 May 2014

Top Of The Pops Secret Location Gig & #OOTD by Diamond Dollz

I way very lucky to win tickets to the Top Of The Pops Magazine Secret Location Gig to celebrate their 250th magazine issue for my daughter as a surprise birthday treat.
I heard who the the line up was and  thought she would love it...
Host: Adien Davis 
Acts: Neon Jungle, Loveable Rogues, M.A.D and Fright Club TV. 

And as I expected she did, screaming and dancing. 

This gig was perfect for my daughters first concert (she only 8) as there wasn't loads of people and all the acts were age appropriate.
At the end of the gig all ticket holders received goody bags which made my daughter feel very grown up :o) 

#OOTD
For this event my #OOTD was from the lovely Diamond Dollz, a beautiful floral dress as seen on Kim Kardashian 
(Excuse poor photo quality, as my 4yr old took it) 

Diamond Dollz contact: 
Celeb Inspired Fashion... Online Boutique...For info and orders email diamonddollz90x@gmail.com...Whatsapp 07960127316..BBM 7C33DCDD...Instagram xdiamond_dollzx
Twitter @Dollz_Diamond 

No comments:

Post a Comment