Monday 18 August 2014

Aloe Glorious (Forever Living)

When the lovely lady at http://www.aloeglorious.flp.com ask me to review some more products obviously I jumped at the chance.

After my last post about the Forever Products was such a hit I was so excited to try some new makeup products.


Items;

Delicious Lipstick - Amethyst £16.64

Perfect Pair Eyeshadow - Ocean £18.90


Purple might be a bit shocking to some people but it's making a comeback & with celebrities daring to go bold why shouldn't we? 

    
I honestly don't mind bold/bright colours so this was no challenge for me and I got straight to it trying new styles and looks, some great some not so great lol.


What I found
1) The lipstick it's so smooth and creamy it just glides on with ease.
2) The colour lasts on both the eyeshadow & the lipstick (although I use more as I don't blot lips as I like the glossy look) 
3) The powder of the eyeshadow is also very light so you can build it up as much or as little as you like. 

I really like this lipstick & will now invest in the red colour and other products, I have never been disappointed with any product from this company so would definitely advise people to try for themselves :o) 

Contact;
Twitter: @ForeverLivingMD

Some other pics I put together...
Lipstick (on own)

Lipstick (with glitter gloss overcoat)

Colour shades (light shadow/ dark shadow/ lipstick) 

Please go and at least give the website or twitter page a look, you won't be disappointed.
I'm going off to do some more experimenting with styles ;o) 

Love 
Hettie x 



No comments:

Post a Comment