Friday 8 August 2014

Manuka Doctor

I recently purchased the Manuka Doctor 
Rejuvenating Face Mask in the travel size as there is such a big hype about Manuka Honey I thought I would try it for myself. 


Well firstly the smell is lovely (sometimes things don't always smell like expected), secondly the mask is creamy and velvety soft which glides over the face with ease.

Once applied you start to feel it tighten and tingle slightly, then sit back and relax (I was in a bath), after about 5mins I washed it off and am amazed at how soft my face felt without having to moisturise 1st.

My photos don't show how amazing my face felt but thought I would upload anyway to show how light the mask is (hardly notice it) and the slight glow the pic has captured.  

(Excuse the hair also had a hair mask in)

I for one will be buying the full size for myself and would advise anyone to give this a try for themselves. 
At a great price of £7.99 for a set of 3 travel size products its worth it (I'm yet to try the others).
Online here: 
http://www.manukadoctor.co.uk/apinourish/apinourish-travel-essentials.html

Many Thanks
Hettie x

No comments:

Post a Comment