Monday 15 December 2014

Younique

You may of been hearing a lot of hype about a 3D lash mascara from Younique (I did) and once I see my friends actually using it I just had to give it a try for myself. 
1st I want to start by saying I won't be using another pair of false lashes again. All the years of messing around with glue, needing someone to apply false lashes just to then lose one during a night out is now a thing of the past, this easy to use mascara is just amazing


I started by appling a layer of mascara gel followed by the lash fibres then another layer of mascara gel. (build them up to your own preference) 
I get lots of compliments about how long my lashes look with most people thinking they are my natural lashes. 
RRP £23, with the amount of money girls spend on lashes and mascara this works out a lot cheaper as is all in one.

I also used the lip glosses, lip liner & eye pigment shadows and have got to say I love it all. 

And with Christmas just around the corner I decided to try a Christmas theme eye makeup...

If you would like to purchase any of the products in the blog or from the Younique range please go to... https://www.youniqueproducts.com/KarenRussell/products/view/US-1017-00#.VI9hER8gHCQ

No comments:

Post a Comment