Tuesday 3 February 2015

Fake Bake 60min Tan

The Product

This is Fake Bake's express self tan liquid, which claims to build into a beautiful, natural looking golden tan in just 60 minutes. The rapid self-tan technology develops to your desired tan depth. 
This tan comes with spray nozzle attachment, professional mitt and two application gloves.
 
It has a "show where it goes" guide colour which makes application easier and streak free. 
It advises to spray the tan onto the mitt and rub in circular movements (which I do agree with) as there is no chance excess liquid on the skin which can take longer to dry or cause runs in the tan.

ALWAYS REMEMBER when tanning to prep the skin (exfoliate, moisturise & shave) the day before tanning as this will effect the outcome and results.

The Application
I found this tan to be very easy to use, the spray bottle means less mess and the mitt leaves a smooth even finish. 
I left my tan on to develop for 2hrs (I would of liked 3hrs but I run out of time), but was still over the moon with my results.

Development times 
1hr = light
2hrs = medium 
3hrs = dark 
(Not recomended for more than 3hrs)

My Results

Overall
I would recommend this tan to anyone who loves a beautiful golden tan as it fits all different lifestyle and perfect for me who just don't like having to wait 8hrs (usually overnight) and getting stained bed covers.

Rrp
Around £25.



No comments:

Post a Comment