Monday 24 March 2014

Chloe Sims Starship by Montana Tan

I resentley used Chloe Sims 1 Hour Tan and won't lie I did find it strange at first as I've never used a tanning mousse but after a few mins I can say it is a lovely light feeling tan and also perfect if you don't have time to leave on for ages (especially if you have kids like me). 
I applied tan with ease and left on for 1hour 5mins (wanted longer but my husband brought his friends round to watch the football) 🙈😂 So I didn't think it would of taken that much but once I was out the shower I could see I was oh so wrong, the tan had developed to a lovely colour already...

I am very please with this tan and would recommend to anyone wanting to try it :-)  
I look forward to trying more of the Chloe Sims Range ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment