Thursday 13 March 2014

What SEMTEX done for me :-)

Where do I start...Everyone always think they know about something before they've even tried it. 
Well here's my story....
I'm a 27 year old mother of 2 and have Type 1 Diabetes which means I can't do fad diets or cut out carbs full stop, but I can eat better and could workout (not well) but give it ago.
3 years ago my health got so bad with poor diabetes control that  I lost loads of weight (age 10-11yr clothes) and unknowingly ended up in a diabetic coma, when I finally woke 2 weeks later I vowed to sort it out (A 2nd Chance If You Like) for Me, My Husband, My Kids and My Family.
I got my diabetes under control and health got better but I piled on the pounds to the point where I was starting to go the other way..Yes my diabetes control was ok but I wasn't a healthy weight...To Small then To Big.
Untill I see photos of me that I didn't like, so I thought about doing something about it, so started eating healthy and working out with little results until I see #Semtex on twitter, I spoke to a few people who had done it and decided to give it ago as it was safe to take being diabetic (no nasty ingredients)... well it's safe to say now I'm a different person, I enjoy working out, I'm an ideal weight and my sugar leaves are under control. 
Now when my kids ask me to play I can and for longer than just 5mins, I now use Semtex plus a healthy diet not for weightloss but to maintane and tone up my body. 
I still have a long way to go till I'm toned but The Only Way Is Up thanks to #Semtex and other JSTJodie product by Jodie Marsh

If your thinking of trying it....Do!!



No comments:

Post a Comment