Monday 10 March 2014

Lauren's Way Tan

Recently I  used Lauren's Way Darker Than Dark Tan which I had heard so much about for ages but never tried (got so used to using the same tan) but I'm so glad I did...Here's why 

This tan is so Easy to apply (even for me), it comes out dark so can see where it is applied so as to not leave a streaky tan. 
I applied at night and left to dry before getting into bed and to my surprise in the morning there was No Transfer onto my white bedding (too my husbands delight) which has happened many times in the past :-) 

Overall I have found this product does exactly as it states to do and would recommend to anyone who is thinking of self tanning. I now use this tan most weeks just to keep it topped up as you can't beat a great tan.




No comments:

Post a Comment