Monday 23 June 2014

Baked Beauty by Me


I've recently started a business called Baked Beauty, this is a mobile spray tanning service which was all made possible when I won a competition from Fake Bake to win a place on their 1st bootcamp training.
This was a one day intense course learning lotion and spray tanning as well as Fake Bake's history and products.
 
I really enjoyed the day with 3 other girls and feel I have gained so much more info into Fake Bake and tanning in general.


I'm happy to say I past and am now on the start of my journey to build a successful buisness offering spray and lotion tans either at my home or at the clients home.


I hope in the future to expand my treatments to waxing, make-up, hair styling and many more beauty treatment but don't wanna rush it. (Rome wasn't built in a day as they say) 

But I hope to bring you updates on how it's all going very soon.

Love hettie

For more info & deals please go to @bakedbeautybar on twitter :o)


No comments:

Post a Comment