Tuesday 3 June 2014

#OOTD by Poppy Avenue

I was very kindly given this gorgeous Floral Jumpsuit from www.poppyavenue.co.uk and was so happy when it arrived as it's as stunning as it looked online. 
Being white I was a little worried it would become see through once on but this is not the case, the quality of this material is lovely and lined which leaves dignity intact whilst looking super glam.
Such glam outfit deserves an equally special event and none better than the FrochVsGroves2 boxing match.

My sister-in-law is pictured wearing it here for this event as I have a party I want to wear it to & want that to be 1st time I'm photographed wearing it (Girl Problems lol) 

Before we had event made it out the hotel she had been complimented on the jumpsuit and asked were it was from, 
Which meant an excuse for a cheeky photo with the doorman. 
     
This jumpsuit is so elegant and could be yours for just £19.99 at www.poppyavenue.co.uk and already have my sis-in-law wanting to buy herself one. :o) 

So I would recommend this to any fashion lover looking for a very glam outfit & I can't wait for next weekend for my chance to wear it myself. 

I will add photos of me wearing this jumpsuit too so you can have two different aspects. (2weeks) 

Love 
       Hettie x


No comments:

Post a Comment