Monday 9 June 2014

Karma Clothing

I entered a competition a couple weeks ago to win an amazing 10 items, never did I think I would win.
So imagine my surprise to receive a message 2 weeks later saying I had won but not claimed (due to no internet), I clearly was so pleased not to of missed it..
My parcel arrived very quick and I was like a kid at Christmas :o) 

On opening I was so happy as there was lots of lovely goodies.
Here are some of my beautiful items 

Tartan Leggings (Personally my Favourite) 

A Beautiful Summer Maxi Dress

My Very Comfy Onesie 

And 3 Tee's which are perfect for summer (Skull, Keep Calm & Riri)

Stunning Light Weight Jumper 

also received a lovely little LYDC bag and a crop top that was perfect for my gym bag (plus more) 

I am so pleased with all my gifts (not just because I won them either) but because they are all good quality and stylish.
I have had many compliments on my clothing.

I will be placing an order very soon and would suggest every to Check Out their website www.karmaclothing.co.uk 

So finally all I have to say is a massive THANK YOU to....
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment