Friday 7 August 2015

Doll White Teeth Whitening Stips

Doll White's are a non peroxide, at home teeth whitening product that helps to create and maintain your very own gorgeous smile without the expense and dangerous methods available on the market today.

When I began the 14 days my teeth wasn't the best colour due to smoking, coffee drinking and everyday activities.
So was very excited to give these a try, with not much hope of seeing a difference...
 ...but in just 1 week I had started to notice a slight difference.
I will be honest and say I don't think I ever kept the strips on my teeth for the full 30mins, purely because I couldn't stop myself from dribbling for that long. ;o)

Applying the strips is very easy and full instructions are on the box.
The mint flavour is acceptable not like toothpaste mint but not horrible, the only thing that is a bit off putting is the residue left on your teeth once strips are removed, although it's easily brushed away and becomes normal after a couple of applications.

After my 14 days I was happily surprised to see a different in the 1st & last photos.
I would say it's definitely worth a try, even if it might not be a dramatic change you want at first but with repeated applications you will eventually reach the smile you been dreaming of. 


So if your interested in giving this fabulous product a try then go to their Website ~ http://www.dollwhite.com/
Or for more information contact them by 
Email ~ contact@dollwhite.co.uk
Twitter ~ @dollwhiteuk
Instagram ~ @dollwhiteuk

Love 
Hettie x



No comments:

Post a Comment