Wednesday 29 July 2015

Just Drink Aloe

Just Drink Aloe is in my opinion a fantastic way to hydrate & energise yourself with extra added goodness...

What I love about this aloe drink compared to others is that it is;
* It contains real Aloe Vera, pulp & fruit juice's
* Its not made from processed powders 
* It contains no artificial colours or preservatives.

It's comes in a range of equally delicious flavours, Pomegranate, Mango, Lychee, Strawberry, Passion Fruit & Original. 
Each bottle has a shelf life of up to 15 months, although it would never last that long for me as I like to have 1 a day either as a drink on its own or added to my meal replacement shake powder to give it an extra boost.

I would defiantly say this is a drink worth trying and I am already waiting for payday to put in my next order. 

For more information or to purchase this product you can contact them on 
Facebook ~ JustDrink
Twitter ~ @JustDrinkAloe
Email ~ sales@thirstquenchersltd.com
Telephone ~ 02085915050 

Love 
Hettie x




No comments:

Post a Comment