Wednesday 29 July 2015

Glamour Living

Firstly I'd love to thank Glamour Living for picking me as their winner of the Lipstick Tower, I absolutely love it.

Glamour Living are the UK’s premier online retailer exclusively bringing you the most desirable and cutting edge luxury acrylic makeup storage organisers, owned and adored by celebrities!
With a sleek glossy finish these beautiful makeup storage units would glam up any dressing table. 

They have a range of products online at https://glamourliving.co.uk/ and you won't be disappointed, I'm in love with mine, I just need to invest in some more products to fill it. 
This stunning crystal tower can house up to 72 lipsticks and 16 eyeshadow/powder palettes.  The side compartments can be used to store items such as makeup brushes and lip pencils.

So if you fancy Glam'ing up you bedroom with some gorgeous makeup storage then I'd 100% recommend Glamour Living.

Love
Hettie x


No comments:

Post a Comment