Monday 6 July 2015

Tantastic Self Tan

Well it's that time again...another self tan post (I do love my tan), this time it's from a brand called Tantastic.

The Product

I have Tantastic in liquid & mousse form,
both are paraben/alcohol free.
It claims to be an easy to apply tan, that leaves a gorgeous, quick drying instant colour that can be built up (darkened) by layering and that will last up to 7 days. 

It is 100% natural active tanning ingredients (DHA) approved by Ecocert.

The Application 
The Mousse
The Liquid
Both products go on beautifully, just be careful with the liquid as it will run off the mitt if you use to much at once.
They both glide over the skin with ease to create a golden sun kissed colouring. It actually does what it claims, by drying almost straight away with the liquid and slightly longer with mousse.
I found these both to be very pleasant smelling, to the point I can only smell it, if I have skin so close it's touching my nose.

Applied to 1 leg (to show colour change)
Applied to both legs

My Results 
In my opinion this self tan is ideal for all seasons, as it covers so evenly and with little smell. I would actually even wear this tan out whilst it was developing (unlike most tans).
I usually do like my tan darker but this is a great way for giving you the freedom build the colour to how you want, especially with it being Summer, you don't want to go to dark then naturally tan on top and end up looking to baked. 

I left my tan on for about 8hrs before washing off, I'm still impressed with the colour as it seams like very little washed off and I still have the beautiful colour I  applied.
Lighting is not great in this photo being as its night and no natural light but it looks gorgeous, like I've been away for a week...not out of a bottle. :o)

Where To Buy
If you would like to purchase Tantastic then you can buy online at their Website http://www.tantastic.co.uk/ or a Boots store, they also that a Twitter page @TanTantastic which you can follow for more information.
RRP;
Liquid ~ £15.00
Mousse ~ £18.00
They also have a range of other product that I hope I'll try soon and share with you.

Love 
Hettie x

No comments:

Post a Comment