Monday 6 July 2015

Pro Blo ~ Curl Me

About Pro Blo Group
Pro Blo Group love hair and the endless opportunities it gives us to express ourselves. Their passion is developing products that allow you to create your own style or recreate the latest trends but my favourite reason of all is "to keep us looking beautiful".

The Product 
'Curl Me' is a fantastic product that volumizes hair to give you that salon perfect hair at home.

This quick and easy to use product makes creating beautiful big, bouncy hair possible for even the most lifeless of hair.

It contains;
6x brush barrels
6x hair clips
1x handle
1x travel bag

Each barrel clips easily into the handle, which make this product so easy for blow drying and securing the hair in place, as it's all done together (no fiddly bit to worry about). Once the hair is in place just release the barrel by pressing the little button and you done to just leave in until you need to take them out and show off you gorgeous hair style. 

My Reasons For Wanting To Test
I wanted to try the 'Curl Me' because big beautiful hair is always associated with having long hair...which I don't. I don't suit neither like long hair but I do love big, volumized hair and so do a lot of celebs for that matter (here's a few)...

So I decided to give it ago for myself and wow do I love this product, it's helped me loads, especially to create different looks for different moods (that usually I can only achieve by going to the salon). 

My Results

A few of my favourites (been filtered)


I am also going to be adding more photos of friends hair too just to show how versatile and practical this product really is. :o) 

For more information and to purchase the 'Curl Me' you can go to their Website at http://www.problogroup.com/ or search them on Twitter at @ProBloGroup 
RRP £35.00

Love 
Hettie x



No comments:

Post a Comment